Our story begins in 1954 when Leon Riley opened his first pre-owned car dealership, Riley Motors. Just a year later, Riley ventured into the new-car business with his son-in-law, Jim Solomon, as well as family friend, George Lathram. The three men later purchased a local Mercury dealership and then went on to expand into the Ford line of vehicles in 1966. Ten years later, Riley passed down the business to son-in-law, Jim Solomon. Today, Leon Riley Ford is still located at the same address of 99 North Main Street in Benton, but things have changed a bit aesthetically. Demolition of the original Leon Riley Ford building, built in 1961, started in September of 2013, and the new building was completed in April of 2014. Although the look of the building has changed, the same friendly faces and third-generation of family ownership has stayed the same. The current owners are Riley’s grandsons, John and Todd Solomon. We are close to celebrating almost 50 years of business at our North Main Street location, and are so thankful for all our past, present, and future customers that keep our business successful. Here’s to another 50 years of bringing you our trust and quality service.